Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Happy Birthday Daddy! Finally got an ice cream cake for his birthday since we live in a town where we can access it easily in the middle of August.

 We got Daddy his favorite breakfast.  Good ole Chick-fil-A biscuit! Candles make it better that you had to get up on your birthday before you really wanted to :) Thanks for being a trooper. Daddy got a cool board game that he loves....Wits N Wagers.



The best present of all ended up being a present for Papa John, Papaw and Jackson too! A game to Dallas with the boys! Jackson was in heaven and it was pretty cool for Jeff to experience that with him. Dad got to go along because I didn't feel well that day...I think it's the first time he didn't care at all to take my place :)









 I think they ate a TON (literally) of friend food while they were there.

 Love my baby getting quality time with the men in his life...(and wishing Pop was there too)



Happy birthday Jeff! I love you more than I could ever say. You are such an amazing daddy to our kids, hubby to me, youth leader/director to the youth in this area, and many other roles you play. You do them exceedingly, abundantly well. I love that you don't sacrifice time with us for others any more than is necessary to make a living for us. You are a wonderful godly example to all of those around you. I am honored to be your bride and I love that you still treat me as such. Today we celebrate you, which I know I should do more often. But thanks for loving me and forgiving me for not always finding the time to tell you just how much you mean to me! I am so thankful that you had a special day and then another with your dad and Jackson and you included my dad in on the trip. I'm thankful for your love of family...all of it...the good the bad and the ugly times I am thankful that you remember what's important and unite us again. Happy birthday baby. I love you and I always always will. I treasure you.
Love,
Courtney

No comments: